8 Reason Why People Don't Comment Your Post

 We are Blogger and every day we post our blog. But many post is comments fearless but why we have many visitors par day like 100+, 1000+, 10000+ ? but post comment is par post 2, 3, 5 :(. Now i share 8 tips to why people do not comment your post. Read carefully and keep in mind, than you see better behave.
  1. Your blog post's just say that it totally complete not understand why whal i ask.
  2. You taught my something that i don't know than i think some time to ask question. because to learn about new thing so i do not want to get wrong questiones.
  3.  Now i write a comment but i see some people comment your post.
  4.  Comment your post but not allowed unlogin user to write comment. I already have a lot of think password so i do not went to raise your blog to sing up.
  5. you also agree not to replay comment.
  6. I really like your blog, but I am very, very tired and I have so much more to do today, so the next time you come back to your blog then I will comment.
  7. I do not like your content and i see this post was other 10 bloges.
  8.  Your post is very negative and the negative sense of the horror. Most people do not like to negative.
This is top 8 reason but other many reason have to fearless comment. So first solution this question.

Post a Comment

0 Comments